Dr. Ravi H Dave Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ravi H Dave?

Excellent doctor, very present and listening carefully.

A very caring and concerned doctor!

I have been a nurse for 40 years and have dealt with numerous doctors during that time. Seeing Dr. Dave has made me realize that there are still doctors that can be highly qualified in their field and still have compassion for their patients. Dr. Dave has a very calm demeanor. He asks questions that allow the patient to express the self easily. I'm so pleased that I was referred to him.

Great Experience

I'm indebted to Dr. Dave for treating my high blood pressure and ordering the appropriate medical tests to conclude that my heart was in good condition. Unlike countless other doctors, he's not quick to overmedicate or recommend superfluous medical tests that can cause more damage. Furthermore, despite his heavy workload, Dr. Dave is a great listener and he embarks on a broad range of options-as well as the least risky ones- to tackle a patient's health problems. Thanks.

Excellent Cardiologist

I have been a patient of Dr Dave for 12 yrs, and a heart patient for 47 yrs, and he knows what he is doing, and he is not above asking another Dr to do a procedure, that is better at it than him. That takes confidence in ones self. He always has time for my questions, and tells it like it is.Great Doctor.

Medical Assistant will destroy him

Dr. Dave is a fine Dr. I will not be returning to him, however, because of his medical assistant. He (the assistant) cannot seem to return a call in less than 24 hours. Since there is no other way to reach the Dr., this is totally unacceptable. If the assistant is too busy to even listen to messages within 24 hours, he should be replaced. I cannot imagine ANY patient being anything other than outraged to have to wait for 24 hours or more to get a return call.

My comments

Much too much time was consumed by his female assistant, who was not that warm or friendly. I saw the doctor for a few seconds. What I saw impressed me. He asked me to come back in six weeks, so nothing was accomplished other than to meet the doctor.

Dr. Ravi H Dave is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.