Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ravi P Gada has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Ravi P Gada has the following 8 expertise
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Ravi P Gada has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 23
Dr. Gada and his staff have been amazing through out our baby journey. They know us by name and we were never treated like a number. Dr. Gada is also very hands on with the treatments and he even does sonograms from time to time. They are genuinely happy for us for our pregnancy. They got us a maternity and new born photo package as "graduation" gift, which was a complete surprise and heartwarming gesture.
I was very pleased during my initial consultation with Dr. Gada. I was already nervous about the infertility process but he explained everything and made me feel very comfortable. I had seen other infertility specialists in the past but never started the process because I didn't feel comfortable with them. Me and my husband have started our infertility process with Dr. Gada and have been very pleased so far. We look forward to the day of having our own little family.
Dr. Gada is an excelent physician. His bedside manner is excellent. He not only cared for me during the pregnancy of my boys but worked around schedules and ended up delivering my boys. He then helped us through another round of IVF. He really does make you feel like you are his only patient. Thank you!
My wife and I consulted with Dr. Gada over our infertility issues. He was able to explain all the issues in laymen's terms while still conveying the medical information we needed.Considering infertility is such an emotional topic, he did an excellent job of discussing the benefits/concerns with us and were thankful for his guidance.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
13 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Paul L Foster School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Ravi P Gada accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDfw Fertility Associates, 5477 Glen Lakes Dr Ste 200, Dallas, TX
Dr. Ravi P Gada is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.