Dr. Ravi B Galhotra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ravi B Galhotra?

Not a good dr

Worst health care provider I've ever encountered. Purely out to take your money. MD won't even see you, sends a clueless PA to interact with patients. And then send astronomically high bills for this lackluster service.

Don't go here

Worst doctors office I've ever been to. Spent 8 hours waiting to see someone between two visits. Never actually saw a MD. Then received huge bill from them and quest for my visit, including services not provided. Called to ask for explanation and they told me they won't work with me at all and that I owe them an astronomical amount of money for essentially no useful service. Had to go to another doctor.

Very Excellent Job

I had very bad Cholestrol and Diabetic. Dr.Ravi G.gave me some Medicine sample. In 10 days my Lab report shows normal. I really appreciate to Dr. Ravi G. His staff is very friendly with me. Mostly , whenever I went his office, I don't have appointment with him, he is so nice,he saw me as walk-in. Even I knew he is busy. Dr. Ravi G. Thank you.

Dr. Ravi B Galhotra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Avondale, AZ.