Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ravi K Konidala has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. K is an outstanding physician. Our first visit to this facility was with a practitioner named Whitney. After that appt I wasn't sure this was the facility for us. I was looking for a new primary care physician for my father-in-law after he moved to the area. Our follow up appt was with Dr. K and he hit it out of the park! The appointment began with his nurse, who is an absolute gem. She is extremely compassionate & detail oriented. We adore her! Dr. K followed shortly thereafter. He is the kind of doctor who pays close attention to patient concerns/issues, and provides logical, caring feedback that is easy to understand and makes sense. In the event he uses any confusing medical terminology, he takes the time to make sure the patient understands the information he is conveying. It is obvious that he cares about his patients. My father-in-law does speak English, but is more comfortable speaking Spanish. Dr. K brought in an interpreter to make sure the exchange of information was complete and accurate. I am quite pleased with Dr. K, and comfortable with the care he & his nurse provide. I am completely at ease knowing they'll be treating any future health concerns or issues my father-in-law may have.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Ravi K Konidala accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsErin Elisabeth Mills Phd, 2206 N John Redditt Dr, Lufkin, TX
Dr. Ravi K Konidala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lufkin, TX.