Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ravi K Lakkaraju has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Chronic Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Surgery Recovery
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
- Muscle Spasticity
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
I seen Dr. Lakk here in Bay City Michigan when he first started his practice! He saved me from surgery but unfortunately years later I took a big spill stepping out of my backhoe and had to have surgery. I continued seeing him and with therapy and his wisdom I am on the right path to recovery! I sure do miss him... he was the best Dr. we have in Bay City when it come to rehab and specialist!! I miss him dearly and I hope he sees this message because we became friends over the years! Best to you Doc... I know you are taking care of your patients in California!!
doctors book too many patients there's staff is pathetic never get anything done on time never return phone calls office workers are rude when you talk to them if you want your prescriptions filled you have to call two weeks in advance to remind them to do it and then you have a 50 50 chance of getting your scripts filled overall a very poor way of doing business
After seeing several Drs for complex regional pain syndrome, including treatment at a pain clinic, it was wonderful to be referred to Dr. Lakkaraju. He is more knowledgeable than anyone I had previously seen, empathetic to chronic pain sufferers, and takes time to address any issues and questions. Friendly and helpful staff.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2012, 2016, 2008, 2011, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2011, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
25 Years Experience
Andhra Medical College
Graduated in 1993
Loyola University Medical Center
Locations & DirectionsSan Diego Pain Consultants, 15725 Pomerado Rd Ste 105, Poway, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ravi K Lakkaraju in this video.
Dr. Ravi K Lakkaraju is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Poway, CA.