- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ravi M Menghani MD
Dr. Ravi M Menghani, MD is a doctor primarily located in Long Beach, CA. Their specialties include Ophthalmology. They speak English.
Dr. Ravi M Menghani has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Ravi M Menghani has the following 11 expertise
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Eye Exam
- Vision Issues
- Lasik Surgery
- Eye Pain
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Cataract Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
Graduated in 2010
Dr. Ravi M Menghani Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Ravi M Menghani
Dr. Menghani is a graduate of UCLA%u2019s MD/MBA program at the Geffen School of Medicine and the Anderson School of Management. He subsequently completed a 3-year surgical residency in ophthalmology at UCI%u2019s Gavin Herbert Eye Institute. He is one of the Co-Founder of two large not-for profit organizations, Projects Nicaragua and RISHI, focusing on improving the lives of the impoverished in Nicaragua and India. He serves as the Executive Director for both of these groups. He attended UCLA on Regents%u2019 and Alumni Scholarships. He graduated with Phi Beta Kappa Honors and received the Golden Key International Outstanding Alumni Award. He has been featured on CBS News as well as Billboard Magazine for his achievements. He has been published in widely-read ophthalmology journals. Dr. Menghani is a sought after speaker and has delivered seminars on the topic of non-profit work. Currently, Dr. Menghani is an ophthalmologist in private practice, focusing on cataract and LASIK surgery and has affiliations with several hospitals in the Greater Los Angeles area.