Dr. Ravi Menon Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Ravi Menon?

Good bedside manner but terrible wait time and ability to follow up

Posted on April 4th, 2012

I've seen Dr. Menon twice and both times (and in two different office locations) I had to wait over 35 minutes to see the doctor. Dr. Menon is very personable and has a good bedside manner. I felt like he was very knowledgeable in his field and was able to clearly explain the issues and diagnosis in clear terms. For the initial visit he spent a considerable amount of time with me and listened to any issues I had. However, I have had a terrible time trying to follow up with Dr. Menon on getting feedback from items that I've requested for him. Getting lab work scripts took forever. Other letters of request took over a week and repeat calling to get his attention.

DR MENON IS THE DOCTOR TO SEE IF YOU HAVE A STROKE

Posted on September 8th, 2011

THIS DOCTOR KNOWS HIS STUFF.VERY NICE PERSON TO HOLD A CONVERSATION WITH.MY WIFE AND I REALLY LIKE DR. MENON. HE SPENDS GOOD QUALITY TIME WITH YOU.DR. MENON SPENT AN HOUR WITH ME.

Posted on August 20th, 2015