Dr. Ravi K Misra Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Ravi K Misra?

Very knowledgable MD

Saw this MD for issue with ongoing illness. He took time to explain issues, to tell me what to expect, to be sure I understood what he was saying, and he has incredible knowledge and great bedside manner. I trust him completely and would highly recommend him. He is a great communicator and easy to understand- ie he speaks in terms that are not super medical and that anyone can grasp, and, he takes time. Superb MD!!!

Dr. Misra saved my life as well. Being sick most of my life, I know more than anyone that it's hard to find a great doctor. Let alone a doctor who actually spends time to talk with you and genuinely cares about your quality of life. Thank God there's good guys like Misra out there. I would highly recommend him to anyone dealing with acute or chronic IDs.

Saved my life!

Dr. Misra is simply the best doctor and I owe him my life