Dr. Ravi Munver Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ravi Munver?

Kidney stones

Dr. Munver is an excellent doctor. He explained the procedure and put me at ease. He displays compassion and patience. He answered any questions I had and took the time to make sure I was comfortable. Both Hackensack Hospital as well as the amblutaory surgery center are filled with wonderful staff that made sure I was well taken care of and comfortable during my experience.

Excellent Compassionate Care

After the shock of learning I had prostate cancer, I did my research, changed doctors and chose Dr. Munver to be my surgeon. I am pleased to share that I am cancer free, thanks to Dr. Munver's professional expertise and continuing care. He has always treated me with compassion and patience, answering questions and concerns to my full satisfaction. His warm, personal manner has put me at ease throughout this stressful experience. I am thankful to have him as my doctor and highly recommend him.

Kidney Donation

I recently donated my kidney to a family member and I had the pleasure of having Dr. Munver as my surgeon. My experience with Dr. Munver and his staff was top-notch and something that I will always be grateful for. Dr. Munver was more than accommodating and answered all of my inquiries in an accurate and efficient manner. I have no problem recommending Dr. Munver and his office to friends and family in the future.

laparoscopic surgery

Dr Munver was very informative about my procedure and made me feel very confident in his abilities to preform the surgery I needed. I would highly recommend him to anyone who asked.

Kidney stone

Dr Munver is a very knowledgeable and caring Urologist who took care of my pain and the removal of the kidney stone. He also was very through in the post op and making sure that it doesn't reoccur

i have had many doctors for my kidney problems then i found dr munver he has not only been "a" surgeon but has worked toward solutions to prevent them from occurring not just surgery he and his office have been timely friendly easy to work with also after (surgeries) hes always stopped by to explain what happened and what to expect for future procedures if your in need of a urologist contact him asap you'll be satified

Highly recommend

Our experience with Dr. Munver was excellant and we would happily recommend him to anyone needing his expertise

The best in NJ

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Munver and his staff. I am recuperating from robotic assisted laparoscopic prostatectomy surgery that Dr. Munver performed last week. My wife and I decided to proceed with surgery with Dr. Munver after our initial consultation. He is a total pro. Very straight shooter, but compassionate and caring. He will answer all your questions, will address any concerns, and he was always generous with his time. The surgery went very well. He is an incredibly skilled and experienced surgeon. I am cancer free. His office and nursing staff are top notch. You can not be in better hands than with Dr. Munver. I will highly recommend him to any friends in need of the best urologic oncology surgeon in NJ.

Dr. Munver...kind, compassionate and attentive. An absolute excellent surgeon!

Surgery

Initially I had doubts about seeking treatment and was adamant about having the procedure. He is very cordial and throughly explained procedure unlike previous doctors I had seen. His office staff is very professional and courteous. After my second consultation with Dr. Munver my family and I decided to choose him for the procedure. He gave me the confidence that I needed. My family and I are very satisfied. Everything was a success

You found the one

Dr. Munver and staff are very professional, knowledgeable and compassionate. I recently donated a kidney to friend and was lucky enough to have Dr. Munver perform the surgery. The staff was able to give me honest answers to all my questions and concerns about the procedure I was going to have done. Every time I had any interaction with Dr. Munver I was greeted with a smile and positive words, even in the operating room. I can not say enough good about the outcome of my surgery and the experience I had.

Dr. Munver is the best doctor.

Dr. Ravi Munver is the best doctor I've ever had! He was calm explainable and kind. He's a brilliant doctor and he's like no doctor you have ever had so you should have Dr. Munver.