Dr. Ravi V Nadimpalli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ravi V Nadimpalli?

The best gi doctor I ever had.

He always looks at the full picture. And had great side manners. I went through a lot of doctors before I found him. And he helped me out so much. Actually listened to me. And never rushed through anything with me. And worked with me. Unfortunately I know him from before he moved to RI.

Amazing doctor who really wants to know your diagnosis, takes his time and actually listens to the patient , super understanding

All Drs should be like Dr Ravi

I wish all doctors were like Dr Ravi. He treats his patients with kindness, compassion, & respect. He treats his patients as equals never acting to good to say hi or ask about family. He explains information in a way that it is understandable. It is the stuff like that that matters the most.

DR. NADIMPALLI IS AN OUTSTANDING EXAMPLE OF WHAT ALL PHYSICIANS SHOULD ASPIRE TO. HE IS ACCURATE IN HIS DIAGNOSIS, CONSERVATIVE IN HIS RECOMMENDED TREATMENT, THOROUGH IN HIS EXPLANATIONS, EXTREMELY COURTEOUS, AND ENTHUSIASTICALLY CONCERNED FOR PATIENT WELFARE. BEST OF ALL, HE LISTENS

Dr. Ravi was my Dr. In Illinois and is by far the most professional and compassionate Dr. I have ever had. He in my opinion is the best of the best.

Dr. Ravi V Nadimpalli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portsmouth, RI.