Dr. Ravi P Nayak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ravi P Nayak?

Called me fat

After the student doctor congratulated me on my progress the doctor came in first thing out of his mouth was you need to think about weight loss surgery. Not way to go on your progress. Then he proceeded to say you never had lung disease it because you are fat. I am not fat. I might be overweight. And one doesn't need to hear those remarks from a pulmonary professional. It is hurtful and degrading. No matter if it true or not.

i have been a patient of ravi's for 4 yrs he is not only an exellent doctor but also consider a friend-with portal pulmanry hypertension;his succesful diagnosis-dr. nayak was able to stabilize my heart pressures so i could have a succesful liver transplant-he is not only my doctor,friend,but also my guardian angel

Dr. Ravi P Nayak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.