Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ravi S Panjabi has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Ravi S Panjabi has the following 11 expertise
- Spinal Stenosis
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal Fractures
- Cancer Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Back Pain
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Neck Pain
Dr. Ravi S Panjabi has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ravi S Panjabi is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
I really wish people wouldn't be so hard on this office. The people who work there are great people, they really care. I have never seen people work so hard in my life. Yes, they always look stressed, but they always welcome you with a smile. I love Jody F. in the front, she is great at what she does. I love hearing her voice on the phone and she always works me in for an app. I love the new PA they have, her bedside is out of this world. As for the MAS in the back.. WOW!! I can't believe how smart they are. Dr. Panjabi talks like 100 words in a sec and they always understand what he is saying. And if they don't they always ask to make sure they do it right. I really like my Doc. I feel like this office has become my family. I am a WC pt and I wouldnt want to go to any other doc. Please give Dr. Panjabi a chance, you wont be let down.
Ive been a patient in this office for 5 years. Dr Panjabi is great, except for the the LONG wait, the revolving door of staff, and the obvious office overload. As soon as he gets good staff they leave. He FINALLY hired a great scheduler/insurance person, and of course they split after a few months, not to blame her because I cant even imagine the mess she walked into. He has a couple other good staff left, but I cant help to think of the saying..."Lead by Example"...Doctor???
Took 2 months to get an appointmment, my Initial visit, waited 90 minutes in a very crowded front space. Staff is rude. Authorization clerk not doing her job, but no one knew it. She would not return calls. She was fired, incompetent office manager and took over, then she left. Did not get procedures authorized in 4 months of trying. Back to previous MD -had authorization in under 2 weeks. Waited over an hour each visit, staff would not answer the phone or return calls. MD does not listen, told me he would personally call for athorization and he did not. He would not correct the codes for procedures, and added a DX that I have never had before, which caused the problems that ensued.
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Dr. Ravi S Panjabi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ravi S Panjabi in this video.
Dr. Ravi S Panjabi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Castro Valley, CA.