Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ravi K Ponnappan
Dr. Ravi K Ponnappan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marlton, NJ, with other offices in Cherry Hill, NJ and Bristol, PA . He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine. Dr. Ponnappan is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. Dr. Ponnappan has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ravi K Ponnappan has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Neck Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Back Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Herniated Disc
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Showing 5 of 26
Dr. Ponnappan (while at Rothman) did my cervical spine surgery a couple years ago and I've been doing great ever since. Never had any pain at all while recovering. His bedside mannerism is wonderful and always took his time with you explaining procedures and answering questions. Highly recommend him!
The best. Interviewed 3 terrific doctors before doctor P removed 6 disks in my neck. Yes you read it correctly. He talks to to you, explains it well, did a GREAT job, and has excellent followup care. LOVE HIM. I cant write enough here about him. Rothman made a huge mistake. ..they let him out the door.
helped me alot with my back , i can walk without losing my balance now
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014, 2013, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Ponnappan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Ravi K Ponnappan accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ravi K Ponnappan in this video.
Dr. Ravi K Ponnappan is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Marlton, NJ.