Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Ravi K Reddy has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ravi K Reddy has the following 8 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Abdominal Pain
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Celiac Disease
Showing 3 of 3
after a colonoscopy performed by this doctor i had a punchured colon requiring emergency surgery after returning home
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ravi K Reddy - Posted on August 8th, 2012
the doctor performing emergency surgery on me did not like what he saw and talked with dr. reddy directly about it. i will now be required to wear a colostomy for three months while my colon is healing. then another surgery requiring another weeks stay in hospital. to date i have not received a call from dr. reddy to see how i have been doing. i finally reported the matter to the va hospital administration and still await their investigation of this matter.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ravi K Reddy - Posted on April 12th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ravi K Reddy - Posted on May 5th, 2009
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
45 Years Experience
Osmania Medical College
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Ravi K Reddy Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ravi K Reddy's office for more information.
2121 Lake Ave Fort Wayne, IN : (260) 426-5431
More about Dr. Ravi K Reddy
Dr. Ravi Reddy received his medical degree from the University of Michigan and completed his residency at the Case Western School of Medicine/University Hospitals of Cleveland. During his training, he received advanced training in oculoplastic surgery and ocular microsurgery. Over the last several years, he has served as Principal Investigator for numerous FDA-monitored drug studies involving dry eye syndrome and glaucoma. He has a special interest in eyelid disorders such as ptosis, tumors, and malpositions. Dr. Reddy is Board Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. While serving his country in the United States Air Force, Major Reddy held the position of Chief of Ophthalmology at Mike O'Callaghan Federal Hospital, Nellis Air Force Base. He has been in private practice in Las Vegas since 1991. Dr. Reddy joined the Shepherd Eye Center in 2006, bringing his expertise in oculoplastic surgery to the practice.
Locations & DirectionsVA NORTHERN INDIANA HEALTHCARE SYSTEM, 2121 Lake Ave, Fort Wayne, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ravi K Reddy, MD - Gastroenterology in Fort Wayne, IN, in this video.
Dr. Ravi K Reddy is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.