Dr. Ravi Krishnan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ravi Krishnan?

Posted on April 20th, 2016

Very competent. Staff nurses were wonderful.

Dr.Krishnan did great!

Posted on July 28th, 2012

He made every effort to schedule early appointments for me, within a week each time. I had Mohs surgery by Dr.Krishnan, the excision was completed in the first stage, excellent tight stitching even in the most difficult areas around my eye. I was pleasantly surprised every time I had a question that he would actually sit down and make sure all quesions were answered before moving ahead. He and all of his staff I worked with made EVERY effort possible to make sure I was comfortable throughout the entire process. I am now cancer free and would highly recommend Dr. Krishnan.

Posted on June 6th, 2011

The outcome of my procedure was fantastic but be aware...this is a very, very expensive surgeon. Check the price and your insurance before you decide.

Posted on December 9th, 2016