Dr. Ravi Krishnan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ravi Krishnan?

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

Great doctor! I would recommend anyone to him. He is very attentive and caring. Very accommodating and goes above and beyond for his patients.

Posted on August 31st, 2016

Isn't thorough - doesn't explain anything - dismissive. He will just refer you to other people so he doesn't have to deal with you. I've been very sick for over a month now, has alarming blood work results and when I came there to review I had no answers and we refered me to a few different specialists. I waliked out with no general idea of what was going on and felt like I was shoved out the door. Finding a new PCP today.

Posted on January 23rd, 2015

Been seeing him for years. An outstanding doctor!

Posted on July 23rd, 2014

He asks many questions, listens patiently and is very thorough in his care and follow-up. He's been my primary doctor for many many years and I am 100% satisfied. I will highly recommend him.

Great Doctor

Posted on September 26th, 2013

Dr. Krishnan has been my doctor for over ten years. He is outstanding in all areas. I completely trust Dr. Krishnan with my well being, like his bedside manner, and appreciate the time he spends with me. He takes the time to listen to you. His new staff, on the other hand, is extremely rude and at times unprofessional. I cringe every time I have to deal with them.

Office personnel

Posted on July 8th, 2013

Dr. Ravi Krishnan's office staff is at times rude and short on the phone when I call to set up appointments. An example is they answer the phone and ask if you can hold but immediately click over before you can even answer. Another example is during an office visit I was charged a fee that I paid but later found out that my insurance covers the fee I paid. It took me 8 months to receive my refund due to their interoffice policies. This subsequently happened a second time also even though I told them that my insurance covers it. They were not even willing to investigate with my insurance carrier until I pushed the issue. On the positive side I go back to Dr. Krishnan because I like him as a doctor, he is extremely knowledgeable and has a good beside manner. His office staff however makes it a challenge. I am considering finding another primary care physician.

DR. KRISHNAN has been my physician for over 10 years. I love him and his staff. He is very professional and goes out of way to help his patients. Ne is the BEST!!!!

Posted on November 7th, 2012