Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ravin Davidoff has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ravin Davidoff has the following 28 expertise
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
- Heart Cancer
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Marfan Syndrome
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Myocardial Infarction
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Diseases
Dr. Ravin Davidoff has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
41 Years Experience
University Of The Witwatersrand
Graduated in 1977
Boston City Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBoston University School of Medicine, 85 E Concord St, Boston, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ravin Davidoff in this video.
Dr. Ravin Davidoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.