Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ravinder K Agarwal
Dr. Ravinder K Agarwal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Des Moines, IA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Agarwal is affiliated with Heritage Emergency Physicians, Jefferson County Health Center and Greater Regional Medical Center. Dr. Agarwal has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ravinder K Agarwal has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Ravinder K Agarwal has the following 15 expertise
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergies
- Food Allergies
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Watery Eyes
Dr. Ravinder K Agarwal has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ravinder K Agarwal is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2011, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Agarwal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1979
New York Methodist Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAllergy Asthma And Sinus Center, 1200 Valley West Dr Ste 120, West Des Moines, IA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ravinder K Agarwal in this video.
Dr. Ravinder K Agarwal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Des Moines, IA.