3.3

Have you seen Dr. Ravinder P Singh?

Unprofessional

Must have cash or check (no cards) before seeing the doctor. Among entering what seemed like a 6 x 10 highly disorganized office and noticing the doctor had her shoes off she proceeded to ask what I was there for. As i I started telling her what was bothering me she stated that she didn'the handle that and that I need to contact my primary doctor for another referral. It couldn't have been any longer than 5 to 10 minutes. So I got up to leave and she then wanted to know height, weight, education, etc. Then told me to double medication primary doctor prescribed and wrote a prescription for a sleeping pills and then asked me to see her in 1 month. I left after making another appt. I called and cancelled and contacted primary care doctor who then issued another referral. I would never recommend her and I would contact the Health Insurance Co to issue a cpmplaint which I did.

THE WORST !!

After 27 yrs of suffering from depression this is the worst psychiatrist I have ever seen.Last Appointment I had with her she spent 4 mins with me(NO LIE) I timed her.She was shoving this medicine down my throat and I told her I could not afford it,because it has a $70 co-pay and I live on Social Security...well that got her upset.She would ask me how I was and would not give me time to speak....she would just follow me out to make sure I made an appt for the following month.The staff is great...it is only 1 person and very knowledgable and kind !! DO YOURSELF A FAVOR...STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was treated like I was a liar - went to see Dr. Singh after having a baby with severe medical issues, and she basically asccused me of lying. I had seen her for a while prior to becoming pregnant, but this was the end of our association. My child nearly didn't make it, and I was going through a lot due to her being in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, and to be treated like a liar when I really wanted help to deal with the natural anxiety I was going through was horrible. She told me that anti-anxiety medications would be dangerous to my baby since I was breast feeding (pumping actually since my baby was so ill) and then wrote a prescription for that medication she waid would be dangerous.

Dr. Ravinder P Singh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Garden Grove, CA.

Dr. Ravinder P Singh Is this you?