Dr. Ravinder Panesar Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Ravinder Panesar?

INCOMPETENT

Posted on August 11th, 2015

Panesar got me in serious trouble when he discovered from a urine test that I was taking Benzodiazepines. He didn't bother to take the time to scan the computer on his desk at the V.A. to see that I was prescribed Klonapin by the V.A. for my service connected disability of Grand Mal Seizures. As a result after being on this drug since 1996, to go "Cold Turkey" was PURE HECK! He is lucky to still have a job! I have been silent too long!!! NO APOLOGY from HIM!

Type 2 Diabetes