Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ravinder Reddy
Dr. Ravinder Reddy, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Cartersville, GA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Reddy is affiliated with Cartersville Medical Center, Gordon Hospital and Deaconess Hospital Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Ravinder Reddy has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Reddy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cartersville Medical Center
Deaconess Hospital Inc
Deaconess Cross Point Center
San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
17 Years Experience
Osmania Medical College
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Ravinder Reddy accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions150 Gentilly Blvd, Cartersville, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ravinder Reddy in this video.
Dr. Ravinder Reddy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cartersville, GA.