Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ravinder S Samra has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Ravinder S Samra has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
Dr. Ravinder S Samra has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ravinder S Samra is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Samra and his staff were amazing! This was my first child and there were minor complications. Dr. Samra didn't want to wait the 45 minutes for the ultra sound lab, so he did the ultra sound himself. While in the hospital Dr. Samra checked on me frequently, noticed the baby was distressed and had me in surgery 20 minutes later. He and his staff were always professional but also personal. They remembered details about my life and treated me like a person, not just a patient.I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Dr. Samra is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Hurley Medical Center
Dr. Ravinder S Samra accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLourdes Womens Health, 7425 Wrigley Dr Ste 206, Pasco, WA
Dr. Ravinder S Samra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pasco, WA.