Dr. Ravinder P Singh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ravinder P Singh?

We have only seen his PA's, but they are wonderful.

Best Doctor In Rancho

Dr. Singh has a gift. He cares, he's smart and he is excellent at diagnosis. I've been to several other doctors in the area and Dr. Singh is by far the best one. I noticed other local doctors getting lots of stars, and I've been to them and although they are great they are not even in the same league as Dr. Singh. Dr. Singh is just better. I have a rare condition and he has helped me so much in the treatment and management of my illness. My whole family goes to him and most of my friends do too now. They are all very happy they switched from that other doctor in Rancho Cucamonga because Dr. Singh is simply the best physician here in town.

Dr Singh used to take time with me, as a patient. But now, it seems as though he doesn't listen or care. He is just looking for the easy solution and wants to quickly move on.

Great Doctor

Left my old doctor because he never had time for me. This office was very nice. Dr. Singh spent a great amount of time with me. Office staff was very friendly. Parking was easy. I'm telling all my friends at the senior center about this clinic.

Excellent Doctor

Can get in usually same day when I need to see the doctor. Staff is friendly and accomodating. Doc spends more than enough time addressing my concerns. He's likable and easy to talk to. Recommend him to all my friends and family

Sad but true.

He's a great doctor. The office staff ruins it though. They're rude and more interested in their cellphones and personal conversations than they are about checking patients in. I don't even get a "hello." But I do get a "hey, you have a copay!" as I walk away from the window where I was ignored.