Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ravindra Agarwal
Dr. Ravindra Agarwal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, GA, with other offices in Columbus, GA and Columbus, GA . He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology. Dr. Agarwal is affiliated with St Francis Hospital - Columbus, Bradley Center of Saint Francis and Medical Center, The. He speaks English.
Dr. Ravindra Agarwal has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Ravindra Agarwal has the following 1 specialty
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.<br>A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Agarwal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Francis Hospital - Columbus
Bradley Center of Saint Francis
Medical Center, The
Saint Francis Hospital
36 Years Experience
Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Ravindra Agarwal Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ravindra Agarwal's office for more information.
1100 13th St Columbus, GA : (706) 494-8900
111 13th St Columbus, GA : (706) 494-2840
1110 13th St Columbus, GA : (706) 494-2847
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ravindra Agarwal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, GA.