Dr. Ravindra Agarwal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ravindra Agarwal?

Excellent Doc

Doctor and Staff is very knowledgeable and very nice to me. Always treat me like family. Very competent, excellent Doc, doesn't hesitate to refer to specialist if needed, works with other doctors very well. i totally trust her. He is very compassionate for patients. Great doctor and person. I was in very bad shape. He worked with me. I thank god for giving me such a wonderful doc and facility.

MY DOC

BEST Kidney Doctor EVER. I loved the way he treats me with respects. He explains me my condition. God bless him.

Too many better options

Unprofessional staff, dirty clinic with outdated machines, inexperienced social worker, disability and leave paperwork not filed in a timely manner.

Love my Doc.

I love Dr.Agarwal. First time Doctor has explained to me about High Blood Pressure. I am very pleased. He took time with me. God bless him and his staff. Thank you Dr. Agarwal.

Very Nice

I went there to have my kidney checked. I was very nervous but Dr Agarwal explained every thing in detail that made me so comfortable. I think now I can deal with my kidney problems because of his in depth discussion . I know now what is going with me. Big THANK YOU Dr. Agarwal.

I just moved to Columbus. My friend suggested Dr. Ravindra Agarwal as my kidney doctor. He is very knowledgable doctor. He explained to me kidney function so well that first time in life I want to eat right and do right. Before him no other doctor explained to me. They just came and talked to me for one minute and gone but first time I felt that I found a doctor who cares. I thank lord for him.

Best nephrologist in town

I was seen by Dr.Agarwal today. I was very impressed . First time I understood about kidneys. He is very courteous. He is very nice. He is thorough and explained everything to me. I am happy to have a doctor who cares and trying to save my kidneys so do not end up on dialysis.

I was very happy to see the doctor who cares

I was nervous when I went to see kidney specialist. Dr. Agarwal took time to explain every thing I wanted to ask. He also explained to me the functions of my kidney. I have NEVER seen any body like him who cares.

I love Dr. Agarwal. He helped me to improve my kidney function.He takes time to explain and involve pt in the care. First time I met a physician who cares.

He is a great Doctor. He is very caring.

D. Agarwal is exceptional. He took time to explain about my kidneys.

Dr. Ravindra Agarwal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, GA.