The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ravindra Kota
Dr. Ravindra Kota, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in East Patchogue, NY, with other offices in Stony Brook, NY and East Setauket, NY. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Kota is affiliated with John T Mather Memorial Hospital, St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center and Brookhaven Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ravindra Kota has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Ravindra Kota is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Patchogue, NY.