Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ravindra V Shitut has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Back Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 40
Dr. Ravi has done two back surgeries on me. This man knows his stuff. He is very cautious when he is preparing what he is going to do & how he is going to do it. He has a great bedside manner, answering any questions you or your family may have and spending all the time with you that is needed. He follows you for several months post-op to make sure everything is right. I wouldn't trust anyone else to touch my back.
Top 10 Doctor - Neighborhood (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Shitut is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
University Of Mumbai
Graduated in 1976
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Ravindra V Shitut accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCh Orthopedics And Spine Surgeons, 11125 Dunn Rd Ste 301, Saint Louis, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ravindra V Shitut in this video.
Dr. Ravindra V Shitut is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.