Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah?

God sake!

Are all the GOOD DOCTERS Everywhere but in my hometownwn(Uniontown ,PA)Dr Nadarajah has no place here.He is TOO GOOD to b here!The fools that run over LOCAl medical system have no clue what they r doing!We don't need another Paul Bacharach(i.e. The little man running the hospital has no clue what he is doing.We all have heard this reverberating thru our community!Except the other administrators who have never had a finger on the pulse of our county!)Who ran the hospital into the ground!Where were the Board of Directors?Not interested or just as unaccountable as the poorly qualified adminstrators of our IVY league hospital.We never had a chance!We have to stop persecuting Excellent docters who obviously have given of themselves to b here to take good care of us.God knows no one around here can!God save Uniontown n the United States,of America!We r so behind in the basics of health care delivery!UPMC is only interested in profits for themselves to compensate for heavy operating ,Research n clinical expenses at their major facilities!I am so tired of this crap!Where r all the smart people?Obviously not in Fayette county medicine!Sad!I don't want to die in Uniontown!

Heed his advice!

I had a sinus infection like I've never had in the past. I went to Dr. Ravi and was placed on antibiotics, allergy medicine and advised to start allergy shots. I was skeptical at first but started the shots. It wasn't until Dr. Ravi showed me the pictures of the inflammation and "substance" in my nasal cavity that I started to listen well. Its' been 3 months and I feel better than I did but still have some way to go. The staff couldn't be any more pleasant. Ruth, Mary Jo and Rebecca are gems. The entire staff is friendly but those are the 3 that I have mainly dealt with.

Caring and Knowledgeable Doctor

the kind of doctor you want to take care of you. he's always upbeat, a caring and knowledgeable professional who wants the best for you (the patient)! always takes the time needed to diagnose your problem(s) .

Great Doctor

Dr. Nadarajah has one goal .... wellness for his patients ...he achieved it with me ... Thank you Dr.Nadarajah

Wonderful caring doctor !!! Is truly concerned about my well being.Was also great with my granddaughter.I have never felt better

MAD!!!!!

Where has this Practise been during my whole life of suffering with chronic sinus problems n nasal allergies?Why didn't my PCP n other doctors looking after me not refer me to the best people to look after me?They knew I was suffering.I guess they just didn't care!More likely they were scratching each other's backs!-with no concern for their patients well being.I am grateful for the Knowlegeable n personable Dr Nadarajah,his courteous n friendly staff n their immaculate spacious modern new office.I know feel better than I have ever felt!I tell everyone about this amazing one of a kind ENT n Allergy Practise!

Allergies

Dr. Nadarajeh does an excellent job of diagnosing and keeping my chronic sinus problems under control.

Very satisfied

Dr. Nadarajah is very professional and does an excellent job. He has helped me so much with my sinuses issues. I would recommend if you are having problems with your sinuses, ears, anything that has to do with allergies. He is the best! 😊

Pleasantly Surprised n Amazed in Uniontown Pa!!!!!!!

Who would have thunk that such a Practise as this would b in this town!Excellent personable well trained thorough but easygoing doctor.Friendly efficient Knowlegeable staff!Modern spacious nice clean n comfortable office space!Amazing!!!We r so fortunate to have this ENT n Allergy practice in our community!

I'm feeling better than I honestly thought possible.

Dr. Nadarajah said to be patient and it would happen. Follow the course of treatment and I'll definitely feel better. And he was right!

I look forward to my appointments. He's very funny.

I have been a patient for nearly a decade and since I started seeing him, there has been a great improvement with my allergies.