Dr. Ravisankar R Avva Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Ravisankar R Avva?

Fantastic Doctor

Dr. Avva has been my physician for quite a number of years and I have nothing but praise for him and his staff. I've always felt I was treated as both patient and friend. He has a sharp mind and is clearly very good at what he does but he extends beyond that to being a person of most excellent character who really cares for his patients. I pray God's blessing may be upon him in what has to be one of the toughest jobs in the world. Also, the staff at the office are a great bunch of people. I am fortunate to have this resource.

Birth Control