Dr. Ravitharan Krishnadasan Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Ravitharan Krishnadasan?

Looking for a hematologist who cares.

After 2+ years of being with Dr. Ravi, I am looking for a new hematologist. I phoned his office a few months ago to ask if the doctor ever needed to see me again. I have been on warfarin for years, and my INR fluctuates frequently, and I had not seen the doctor for 2 years. The receptionist checked with Dr. Ravi, and he said he did not need to see me.

Misdiagnosed Patient by a doctor who received his Medical Degree in The Caribbean

I saw Dr. Krishnadasan for an Entire Year Twice a Month. I was Treated with Extremely Toxic Drugs for a disease I did not have; I was told it was "AutoImmune"( This is what he must have learned in the Caribbean Medical School he attended.). I left for a Second opinion at the Mayo Clinic and have been diagnosed Correctly. I am being treated for the Actual Disease I have and I feel Great. I DID NOT have the AutoImmune Disease Dr. Krishnadasan treated me for. The Lack of Concern or Wanting to Learn is Unbelievable; he Never followed up to see what the Mayo Clinic Found. This Doctor and the University of Arizona Deserve NEGATIVE Star's. No Wonder the Hospital has SOLD.

Really listens

I was seeking a second opinion after being with another hematologist for almost 3 years, and Dr. Ravi was more thorough than the doctor I had been seeing. He was thorough and explained everything so that I could understand it.

While innitial consultation was charming and promising, the rest of the journey was questionable. *Never visited patient at hospital once. Not the 1st nor 2nd hospitalization. *Had to call office to find out what was happening and then he sent a representative after 2nd hospitalization. Made us wonder if that call had't been made if they would have sent someone over. *Never saw patient after first visit again. We always met with his Medical Assistants. *Never received condolences from either him, his staff or his clinic. Very disappointed by his non-participation and zero personal follow-ups.