Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Ray O Bahado-Singh
Dr. Ray O Bahado-Singh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Royal Oak, MI, with another office in Royal Oak, MI. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Bahado-Singh is affiliated with DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan and DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital - University Health Center. Dr. Bahado-Singh has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Ray O Bahado-Singh has the following 4 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Clinical Genetics (M.D.)
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Ray O Bahado-Singh has the following 18 expertise
- Women's Health
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Menstrual Pain
- Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome (TTTS)
- Pelvic Exam
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- Down Syndrome
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Birth Control
- Fetal Diseases
- Breast Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
Dr. Ray O Bahado-Singh is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors (2018)
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise. Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Dr. Bahado-Singh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Metropolitan Hospital Center
Dr. Ray O Bahado-Singh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS