Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ray M Braquet
Dr. Ray M Braquet, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winston Salem, NC. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Braquet is affiliated with Novant Health Thomasville Medical Center and Novant Health Medical Park Hospital. Dr. Braquet has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ray M Braquet has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Ray M Braquet has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
Dr. Ray M Braquet has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 4 of 4
NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice
NCQA-architect of America's most popular patient-centered medical home model-has extended medical home concepts to specialists: NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice Recognition. Now, specialty practices committed to access, communication and care coordination can earn accolades as the "neighbors" that surround and inform the medical home and colleagues in primary care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office processes to reduce errors and increase quality.
Dr. Braquet is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Ray M Braquet accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana North Carolina PPOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHawthorne Ob/Gyn Associates, 1806 S Hawthorne Rd, Winston Salem, NC
Dr. Ray M Braquet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winston Salem, NC.