Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ray B Brindley has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ray B Brindley has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Ray B Brindley has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
We have no idea if he is a good Dr. or not because he spent so little time taking care of our family member who was quite ill at MGH. Unfortunately, this was the hospitalist assigned to us--you don't get a choice at MGH. He looks ill himself--as though he has not seen the sun, EVER. Monotone, flat affect, invisible during hospital stay and uncommunicative. If you want a Dr. who seems involved, caring, thorough, and sharp, this is not the Dr. for you.
24 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Boston University Medical Center
Dr. Ray B Brindley accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
Locations & DirectionsMarin General Hospital, 250 Bon Air Rd, Greenbrae, CA
Dr. Ray B Brindley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenbrae, CA.