Dr. Ray E Jensen Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Ray E Jensen?

Unethical & Unprofessional

I saw Dr Ray Jensen for the first time re ringing in my ears. After taking a hearing test, he told me basically there was no cure for tinitus. He then billed me at a level that equated to complex care. I called his office and contested the level of care that I actually received from him. The care of I received was simple, not complex. He agreed and reduced the bill. However, when I called the office up for a second appointment, I was informed that due to past billing problems, he wasn't going to see me any more. My experience with him is he over-charges for care that he does not provide, and when his patient complains, he calls them a problem and refuses care. He's not the kind of doctor you want to take care of you.

Home Allergies