Have you seen Ray S Greco II?

I rated Dr Greco but it didn't show the 4 stars instead it showed 2! So I'm rating again!

I have been going to Dr. Greco for 30 years. He delivered two of my children. One of which was a miscarriage. He is a good man of great character! Over the past 30 years I have never felt rushed through so he could move on to his next patient. Dr. Greco takes the time to listen to my concerns and actually cares about his patients. He is top notch and I wouldn't even think of going any where else.

A Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Greco is a wonderful doctor with the best bedside manner. He really cares about his patients. He takes the time to listen to his patient's concerns & also thoroughly explains diagnosis & surgical procedures. He shows compassion & concern. He is also a great surgeon. His office staff are always kind & friendly. I would most definitely recommend him to my family & friends.

The Best In the County or State

This man saved me I give thanks to him and his staff I had no money no insurance and he still worked with me I had been having female problems for 6 or 7 years and in 07 I had heart problems that made the other problems worse And Dr Greco took me in and he was able to correct all the problems my husband was very greatful for all the help

Best doctor's visit ever!

Excellence is the word that best describes Dr. Greco and his staff. From the moment I walked in the office until I checked out I felt very welcomed, "SEEN" as a person, respected as a patient, and in the end I felt informed. Continue the great work you are doing...it matters.

wonderful caring professional doctor

Dr.Greco is a wonderful doctor. His friendly staff makes you feel like you are important. Dr.Greco makes you feel very comfortable, makes sure you know what he is doing and is always right on the nose with his diagnosis. I would and will recommend his office to all :-)

Best Dr EVER!

Dr Greco is the kindest, most caring doctor I have ever known. I travel an hour to see him because he is the best. He is very accurate with his diagnosis, is an excellent surgeon, and has very caring staff. The atmosphere in his office is very pleasant. It is very apparent that Dr Greco has a passion for people and takes pride in providing the best care. I cannot say enough positive things about him. Once you are his patient, I don't think you will ever change doctors.

Ray S Greco II is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Covington, GA.