Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ray H Hall Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Hall is one of the most caring and concerned doctors I have ever known. He has been my doctor for over 20 years now and I have never been disappointed in him. He is so kind, and takes great interest in helping me stay well. Even though he has many patients, I never feel rushed when I visit, and always feel he is interested in helping me get better. I also appreciate that he has several years of experience and stays current on the latest treatments and medicines. He has helped me through various health problems and I would recommend him to anyone who wants a caring, competent doctor.
Dr. Hall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Ray H Hall Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNea Baptist Clinic, 4802 E Johnson Ave, Jonesboro, AR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ray H Hall Jr in this video.
Dr. Ray H Hall Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jonesboro, AR.