Dr. Theodore R Lovko Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Theodore R Lovko?

An Exceptional Physician

Dr. Lovko is a knowledgeable and compassionate physician. She treated me while I was anorexic and bulimic, and later, alcoholic. Not once did I feel shame or guilt for my condition. Her focus was on "getting me healthy." It worked. I am now a healthy weight and four years sober thanks to her patience and support.I have recommended members of my own family to her. My mother is now a patient of Dr. T. Ray Lovko's and is pleased with her exceptional new physician.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Theodore R Lovko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rutland, VT.