Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ray P Mangulabnan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 10
This doctor caused an early demise of my cousin by delaying a diagnosis of lung cancer at the age of 35. He was married with 2 young kids. I found out later from the lawyer that he is not a real doctor as he obtained his degree from a Bahamas medical school where all the students go who have decreased intelligence since their grades are not good enough to get into a US medical school.
you might have to wait in the office to see him. However, it's only because when he see's his patients, he takes the time to make sure you understand and have all your questions answered. You leave the office feeling like you got what you needed and all questions answered and weren't rushed when he is in the room. He focuses on you.
We have been using Dr. Mangulabnan for a couple of years. His office is horribly disorganized. The staff doesn't seem to know or care what's going on, and they often get confused on instructions. The doctor is nice enough but he has often prescribed medications that even other doctors have questioned. At this point we feel stuck with him. I would not recommend him.
Saginaw Cooperative Hospital
Dr. Ray P Mangulabnan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSioux City Va Clinic, 1551 Indian Hills Dr, Sioux City, IA
Dr. Ray P Mangulabnan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sioux City, IA.