Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ray R Romero has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Ray R Romero has the following 5 expertise
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Headache Disorders
Dr. Ray R Romero has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
Spends very little time to diagnos AND DOES NOT spend time on explaining your sickness/injury and the prognosis and steps need to get better. He did not even tell me I had a Concussion and the symptons thereof...I had to research it myself or get it from my Primary Care MD. He WILL offer you meds if you are in PAIN but does NOT want to write a doctor recommendation on what you can be doing to improve in your recovery. For patients we seek PROFESSIONAL help from those who have the experience to diagnose and come up with a plan for your RECOVERY. THIS DOCTOR DOES NOT DO THAT! He is Nice but as a PROFESSIONAL NEUROLOGIST, if you leave the diagnosis for the patient to figure his/her diagnosis and steps for recovery rather than offer recommendations...then you should see another doctor.
- University Of Santo Tomas
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ray R Romero is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waipahu, HI.