Dr. Raymond T Rupel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raymond T Rupel?

Great doctor all around!

I have been going to see Dr. Rupel for quite some time now. He and his staff are caring and very easy to talk to. Finding a doctor I like is important to me, and Dr. Rupel and his staff have been outstanding .

I have had Dr. Rupel as my primary care doctor as long as he's been at his Highlands Ranch office and find him to always have time to answer questions and be available. In today's world, that's incredible !

Strongly Recommend

Dr Rupel has been our family physician for 9+ years. We absolutely love him.He is very practical and I appreciate his many "common sense" approaches to wellness care.The entire staff in the practice are great to work with.