Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ray S Sawaqed
Dr. Ray S Sawaqed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with other offices in Merrillville, IN and Merrillville, IN . His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Sawaqed is affiliated with Methodist Hospital Southlake Campus. Dr. Sawaqed has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Ray S Sawaqed has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Vascular Malformations
- Diabetes Complications
- Varicose Veins
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
Showing 5 of 18
Dr.Sawaqed is an accomplished surgeon and a personable physician. He did my husband's triple by-pass surgery. The incision was expert and my husband is healing well. The Dr. communicated with us clearly and frequently. No matter his situation, the dr. was always kind and pleasant. Would recommend him to anyone.
Dr. Sawaqed is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Ray S Sawaqed accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ray S Sawaqed in this video.
Dr. Ray S Sawaqed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.