Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yue R Wang
Dr. Yue R Wang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Trenton, NJ, with another office in Trenton, NJ. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Wang is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton. Dr. Wang has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Yue R Wang has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Neck Pain
- Diabetic Foot
- Women's Health
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Sleep Disorders
- Cholesterol Management
- Bone Densitometry
- Weight Loss
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Holter monitoring
- Urinary Incontinence
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Hiatal Hernia
- Rheumatic Fever
- Sprains and Strains
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Back Pain
Showing 5 of 10
Dr Wang, Ms Quinn and their staff are the best! I used to work for this practice as a phelebotomist. Not only are they good caring people to work for, Dr Wang is the best a what he does as a Doctor. I was diagnosed with diabetes while working there. He was able to pick up on the signs i was diabetic, and i had never complained about anything i did not know i was diabetic. I was very fatigued after lunch and when i finally listened and allowed the staff to check my sugar to my shocking surprise my blood sugar was 383! I couldnt believe it, from then on he was my doctor for my diabetes, Dr Wang took very good care of me and his wife Quinn watched me very closely to make sure i wasnt eating anything i shouldnt, if i did try to sneak a doughnut or come in with a ice carmel latte with wipped cream you better believe Ms Quinn was right there reminding me she say "You can not have that you are diabetic" Ms Quinn cares about the patients, and she cared about me. I moved on from there as there employee but remained there as a patient. My mother was diagnosed with diabetes also, and i didnt feel the doctor she was seeing was taking care of her very well i kept telling her to go to doctor Wang, she finally changed over to Dr Wang and she absolutely love him and his staff and his wife Ms Quinn. He is truly the best he cares about his patients and goes the extra mile to find out what is going on. I wouldn't recommend any other doctor for health care needs. The staff are caring and sweet, his wife is caring and sweet. I just cant say enough as to how wonderful Dr Wang, his wife Quinn and his staff are. I now live in South Carolina , my mother is still a patient there, and when i come to visit i know if i have any medical needs while i am there , Dr Wang and his staff are there for me.
Dr. Wang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Atlantic Health System
Dr. Yue R Wang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Yue R Wang in this video.
Dr. Yue R Wang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trenton, NJ.