Dr. Raymon K Nelson Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Raymon K Nelson?

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Raymon Nelson, is an excellent doctor. Dr. Nelson takes time with me and explains everything in a way that I can understand. Dr. Marshall (may he rest in peace) send me to Dr. Nelson when I complained about chest pain. After Dr. Marshall's passing, Dr. Nelson became my primary doctor. I am happy with the services I receive from Dr. Nelson and his staff. Dr. Nelson's staff members excellent also.

Long, thorough examinations

Prepare to spend at least a half day in Dr. Nelson's office when you go, but it is worth it. He is not cheap but he doesn't cut corners.

I think Dr Nelson is the best Doctor I have ever had, she is so compassionate, loyal, accurate, nicest personality. He makes you feel very comfortable, the atmosphere in his office is so heartwarming and caring. You don't mind waiting, the music is so refreshing, and love it.

Al;vin Milton

The Best

Dr. Nelson is one of the most caring people I have met. He and his staff are very supportive and non-threatening. They make you feel like YOU are the only one they have have to see. I really like the fact that Dr. Nelson himself calls you at times to give you follow up information. I will and have recommended him to others. He and his staff are simply the best I have experienced.

doctors review

I feel that I have a very knowledgeable Physician and Internal Medicine in Dr. Nelson. He and the staff are very friendly, professional and supportive. He is a very busy doctor, however he has a listening ear to you and your problems that really does not relate to the visit per say. Sometimes patients just need a caring and listening ear, that can help a patient deal with whatever they are going through. Yes I would recommend him to another person. Now the wait in the office can get a little tiresome, because he is good, so the staff make it comfortable to you with their smile and professionalism.

The Best

I highly recommend Dr. Nelson to anyone seeking a physican. His staff is an extension ofhim courteos ans caring. I really fell like I'm part a big family not just another paient. His professionalism cannot be beat. I had many doctors before him, but when I found him upon the recommendation of a friend, I knew I had the right man. He encourages his staff to continue in thier professional development. He is a great assesst to the community.

Dr Nelson is extremly qualified, direct and knowledgeable about many areas, not just his specialty, "THE Heart". I like his communication with me and he knows so much that helps me as he ways pros, cons and then finds what is best for me. His staff are generally very polite, helpful and could be a little more involved with the patients. His nurse is quite excellent "Sharon". I do love this office, other than the long waits, which need better management as to how to stop this from taking place too often. I do not like the wait times. Overall, it would make it an Excellent Office, if they could get this fixed.

Keep up the good work

Very relaxing atmosphere and friendly staff, time Dr. Nelson spend with patients is excellent.

I highly recommend Dr. Nelson