Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Raymond A Johnson has the following 2 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions.
These physicians are specially trained to prevent and treat the disease of addiction via psychiatric means, or other fields of medicine like family or internal medicine.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Raymond A Johnson has the following 7 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Dr. Raymond A Johnson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Raymond Johnson and his staff are the most money hungry people I have meet in along time.They do not care about anything but getting all they can for you.A Accurate Diagnoosis is like pulling teeth at this office.This guy likes the string people along to get all the money he can before a customer has NO choice but to go some where else.
46 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Hahnemann University Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRaymond A Johnson Md, 2007 N 3rd St, Harrisburg, PA
Dr. Raymond A Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harrisburg, PA.