Dr. Raymond Ballecer Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Ballecer?

Disgusted

Posted on November 9th, 2017

In 2011 I had a brain condition that I was not aware of neither did Dr. Ballecer, but told him of my symptoms, lost my job. After the fact he discovered the brain condition. My health has continued to deteriorate and I am sharing it with him and he seems as though I am making all of these conditions up. Now I have asked for home care assistance due to another condition where by I am not able to do a lot of daily activities. No bedside manner.

Avoid This Doctor if...

Posted on December 20th, 2013

you actually want a say in your healthcare. Dr. Ballecer has a my way or the highway mentality when it comes to medications and tests. He doesn't listen to your answers or concerns. Some may like a doctor that does everything for them no questions asked but I don't, I feel I have a good grip on what is best for me out of the recommendations given by the doctor.

Posted on December 6th, 2013

Worse doctor I have ever seen! He forces you to take medications you don't want to take. His trick is "oh I already sent it to your pharmacy!".

Great doc!

Posted on April 25th, 2013

I've gone to Dr. Ballecer for years and love his attitude towards patient care. He respects his patients and listens to what is wrong. He has an excellent sense of humor which makes taking cortisone injections much easier! :) I referred my husband to him after his physician just wasn't keeping up and Dr. Ballecer is getting him healthy again. All in all, I highly recommend Dr. Ballecer!

Posted on February 9th, 2009

Dr. Ballecer is one of the few physicians I've met who although over worked still can find time to share a smile, be honest about what might be ailing you and is someone I highly recommend to anyone.

Posted on June 21st, 2017