Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raymond Bellamy
Dr. Raymond Bellamy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tallahassee, FL. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Bellamy is affiliated with Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare, Tallahassee Comm Hosp, Tallahassee, Fl and Capital Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Raymond Bellamy has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
This is by far the worst experience I have ever had with an office. Making and getting an appointment is awful. Avoid this "clinic." Auto answer phones, wait forever. Months to get an appointment. They lose and confuse your records. Never call back when they say they will. One stars are actually no stars!
Dr. Bellamy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Tallahassee Comm Hosp, Tallahassee, Fl
Capital Regional Medical Center
Tallahassee Memorial Reg Med Ctr
48 Years Experience
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1965
University Of Kentucky Medical Center
Dr. Raymond Bellamy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTALLAHASSEE ORTHOPEDIC CLINIC, 3334 Capital Medical Blvd, Tallahassee, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Raymond Bellamy in this video.
Dr. Raymond Bellamy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tallahassee, FL.