Dr. Raymond L Benza Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raymond L Benza?

Dr.Benza is very nice and sincere he really seems to care about the patient and shows concern for any and all symtoms concerns and questions

Great Experience

After seeing many different physicians in the area, we finally are very pleased with Dr. Benza. He showed concern and caring for my health concerns. Along with Dr. Bonnet, we feel more confident in the care they provide.

former patient

Dr. Benza treated me for years. I never had any complaints. He treated me well and explained everything to me. I would recommend Dr. Benza to anyone that is in need of a good doctor. Thank you Dr. Benza for everything you did in my treatment.

We recently brought my mom who was suffering from a terrible disease called pulmonary hypertension to see Dr.Benza. We found him to be compassionate, intelligent and he spoke to my mom as a person rather than a disease. He was extremely thorough and spent an incredible amount of time explaining my moms problem in a manner that was clear and understandable. We truly appreciated his kind demeanor and highly recommend him.

Dr. Raymond L Benza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.