Grass Pollen Allergy
Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Raymond J Bradley Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Bradley is a doctor who knows his stuff! He listens, wants to know what you know, what your expectations are, take x-rays if necessary, and tells you what the problem is. I went in knowing what was wrong and what needed to be done, so he was absolutely on point. Very supportive and encouraging and is down to earth. (You can be real and talk real talk!) Dr. Bradley was recommended to me by several people in this area and I am so glad he was able to perform my total knee recovery.
Dr. Bradley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
West Virginia University Hospital
Dr. Raymond J Bradley Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAIH/Carolina Orthopedic Associates PA, 738 Newman Rd, New Bern, NC
Dr. Raymond J Bradley Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Bern, NC.