Dr. Raymond M Brig Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raymond M Brig?

One of the best oncologists anywhere

I had Stage IIIc inflammatory breast cancer, and I have been NED for 4 years in August. I credit Dr. Brig's care and encouragement as one of the main reasons that I am still here and thriving. Even when I had an unusual setback and went to the ER -- I was misdiagnosed there and Dr. Brig figured it out in minutes when I saw him the next day. I highly recommend him to everyone who asks me. He is honest, but compassionate.

Wonderful, and caring

Dr Brig is though, caring, and knows what he is doing. He stays on top of what is going on while undergoing chemo. His staff is concerned about ever patient. They work very hard to make treatments as pleasant as possible. I would not want to go anywhere else.

Absolutely the most empathetic, kindest, wisest physician that I've ever met. I trust him completely.

Dr.Brig took excellent care of me and listened to my every concern