Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Raymond Bruno has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Raymond Bruno has the following 8 expertise
- Chronic Pain
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
Dr. Raymond Bruno has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Raymond Bruno is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Bruno is a doctor who really cares about his patients. He is always friendly, taking his time to get to know you. He doesn't rush through an examination and he is always concerned about how you're feeling. Dr. Bruno is up front and thorough so he can get to the root of your problem. I highly recommend him
he takes the time to listen and not brush you off because he needs to get to his next patient or dollar sign. I believe his approach is conservative and works to see how he can better help you with your pain. I am very satisfied with his work with me that I suffer fro chronic pain of the shoulder. Its been a long time that I have not heard a doctor that takes his time with his patient to listen.
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Dr. Bruno is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Illinois At Chicago
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLebanon Va Medical Center, 1700 S Lincoln Ave, Lebanon, PA
Dr. Raymond Bruno is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lebanon, PA.